Try out the V4 in Beta: your opinion counts!
Beta-tester Community gives the New Version of Expernova the thumbs up!
Our community of « Beta-testers » invited to trial the preview version of Expernova’s version 4 (essentially comprised of users of version 3), has had the opportunity to launch their first searches on our new solution and to discover the new features available.
First impressions – the elements that most impressed:
- New user interface: More modern and accessible, the new user interface simplifies navigating around the solution and allows for easier interpretation of the results.
- Intelligent analysis of results: The solution helps is the decision making process allowing you to save time. Why choose and expert, a company, a laboratory over another? Each organization or expert has their own card with a section entitled “WHY” allowing you to quickly and easily analyze and verify the expertise of the player related to the research topic (experiences, network/projects, and scientific works/patents).
- Options available to help manage collaborative projects: the users appreciated the fact that they can now bookmark and share their searches with the partners and collaborators. This allows them to capitalize on their internal and external knowledge.
- Export the results of searches in different formats: a long-awaited feature for our users which helps them to prepare and add visual aid to their presentations.
- The power of the solution: the searches are faster, displaying results more quickly.
New improvements added thanks to the use of the solution in real project conditions.
This phase of testing the BETA version is also the opportunity for our users to feedback points to improve on. Thanks to these trial runs, we have been able to evolve our interfaces and the user friendliness of our new system of profile cards. We have also added new graphics in order to provide analyses better adapted to the first specific use cases. As always in the spirit of collaborative creation of the best tool possible for our users, certain algorithms have been modified according to the comments from our Beta-testers. This feedback from the Expernova community is essential for us and allows us to develop the best possible user experience.
We would like to thank the group of testers who have participated in developing and improving the new version of Expernova.com.
If you would like to test Expernova’s version 4, please don’t hesitate to contact your sales rep at Expernova or one of our experts via the following link: Test the Beta version of Expernova 4.